1) Scatter wins are multiplied by total credits bet.
2) Feature Games are played at trigger total bet.
3) Horse symbols occur in both double and single versions.
4) A double symbol counts as two of the matching single horse symbols for determining line wins.
5) LOGO Symbol counts as a double symbol when substituting for a horse.
6) White Horse (H1) and Brown Horse (H4) do not appear on reels 2 and 3.
7) Brown Horse (H2) and Brown Horse (H5) do not appear on reels 1 and 3.
8) Black Horse (H3) does not appear on reels 1 and 2.
9) Highest win only is paid per line.
10) Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
1) 15 Feature Games are triggered by 20 Scatters in total:
This happens only, if the 1st reel appears with BONUS Symbols only. In this case a respin is initiated, while all BONUS symbols are halted and do not spin. If a new BONUS symbol appears due to the respin, the procedure is repeated until either a fullscreen is achieved (= Feature trigger), or one of the respins does not yield another BONUS symbol.
2) The HYH can only appear on reels 2, 3 and 4.
3) The feature can be re-triggered by scatters.
4) Feature games are played at trigger total bet.
5) During the feature different reel strips are used.
6) Horse Symbols locked during Feature when appearing on reel 1 as stack. If this happens, the horse symbol + WILDs will be locked, all other symbol positions will be part of the respin until
either a fullscreen is achieved, or no additional symbol or WILD appears.
Every win gives the player an option to enter the Gamble Feature by pressing the GAMBLE button on the screen. The appearance of the GAMBLE button will follow each win.The Gamble Feature is Card Color (Red or Black), guessing Game. A correct guess doubles the win. Doubling the win is possible up to 5 times or until the Gamble Limit is reached. If the wrong color is guessed, the Gamble Feature is over.All the time during Gamble Feature the player has an option to collect the win and return to the Main Game.