1. The player places bets on one or more boxes.
2. Each active box receives two cards face up. The dealer receives one open card face up and one hidden card face down. If the open card is an ace the side bet INSURANCE is offered. After that the dealer checks the hidden card for Blackjack if the open card is an ace or a ten.
3. If the dealer has Blackjack the round is over immediately otherwise the player can take play actions for each box separately. The turn is continued for each hand until the player chooses to STAND or a BUST is reached.
4. The dealer draws cards until they reach a card value of 17 or higher.
5. Losing bets are removed and winning bets are paid out.