1) All symbols pay left-to-right, except scattered ‘CANNON’ symbol.
2) Wild symbol ‘SHARK’ substitutes for all symbols, except scattered ‘SHARK’ symbol.
3) Wild symbol ‘SHARK’ appears on Reels 2, 3 and 4 only and expands to cover all positions on
the reel is appears on.
4) Payline wins are multiplied by credits bet per line.
5) Scatter wins are multiplied by total credits bet.
6) Wins on selected lines are added.
7) Scatter wins are added to payline wins.
8) Highest win only is paid per line.
9) Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
1) 3 or more scattered ‘CANNON’ symbols anywhere on the screen triggers the SPANISH GOLD
feature games feature.
2) A shot is being made at the Spanish Galleon. If the Galleon sinks, the player wins 15 feature games with a multiplier up to x5. If the Galleon does not sink, the player will be awarded 15 feature games with a respective multiplier of x1.
3) Feature Games can be re-triggered.
4) When re-triggered these feature games are added to the remaining feature games.
5) Feature Games are played at trigger bet and lines.
Double Up / Gamble Feature:
Every win gives the player an option to enter the Gamble Feature by pressing the GAMBLE button on
the screen. The appearance of the GAMBLE button will follow each win.
The Gamble Feature is Card Color (Red or Black), guessing Game. A correct guess doubles the win.
Doubling the win is possible up to 5 times or until the Gamble Limit is reached. If the wrong color is
guessed, the Gamble Feature is over.
All the time during Gamble Feature the player has an option to collect the win and return to the Main