1) All symbols pay left-to-right and right-to-left, including scattered ‘OLE’ symbol.
2) Wild symbol ‘ROSE’ appears on Reels 2, 3 and 4 only.
3) Wild symbol ‘ROSE’ substitutes for all symbols, except scattered ‘OLE’ symbol.
4) Payline wins are multiplied by credits bet per line.
5) Scatter wins are multiplied by total credits bet.
6) Wins on selected lines are added.
7) Scatter wins are added to payline wins.
8) Highest win only is paid per line.
9) 5-of-a-kind wins are paid only once.
10) Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
3, 4 or 5 scattered ‘OLE’ symbols left-to-right or right-to-left on the screen trigger the EL
2) The player needs to choose a gate to release the bull and reveal the number of Feature
Games (12, 16 or 30).
3) If the Torero is able to put the bull back behind the chosen gate, the earlier shown number of
Feature Games is won.
4) If the bull wins, the player wins a consolation of 6 Feature Games.
5) During Feature Games the ‘ROSE’ symbol is randomly placed on the reels.
6) Feature Games can be re-triggered.
7) When re-triggered these Feature Games are added to the remaining Feature Games.
8) Feature Games are played at trigger bet and lines.
Double Up / Gamble Feature:
Every win gives the player an option to enter the Gamble Feature by pressing the GAMBLE button on
the screen. The appearance of the GAMBLE button will follow each win.
The Gamble Feature is Card Color (Red or Black), guessing Game. A correct guess doubles the win.
Doubling the win is possible up to 5 times or until the Gamble Limit is reached. If the wrong color is
guessed, the Gamble Feature is over.
All the time during Gamble Feature the player has an option to collect the win and return to the Main