1 Definition of the Document
The APEX Concern declares its approach to the protection of personal data as one of its priorities and is informing the wider public that it has accepted the Principles of Processing and Protection of Personal Data. These Principles are available on the Company’s websites: www.apex-gaming.com and www.imperialcasino.eu.
2 The Principles of Processing and Protection of Personal Data
THE PRINCIPLES OF PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The protection of personal data is of high priority for all companies in the APEX Concern. Here, you will find information about what kind of personal data we collect within the scope of our company, how the personal data are processed, which sources we acquire the personal data from, what purposes the personal data is used for, who we provide the personal data to, where it is possible to acquire information about processing personal data and what measures are taken to secure your personal data against possible misuse.
- The purpose and period of processing personal data
- We process the personal data in compliance with the legislation amending the area of protecting personal data and the European Parliament and EU Council Regulation 2016/679, dated 27 April 2016, about the protection of physical entities in relation to processing personal data and the free movement of these data. We keep a record of all processed personal data and we are administrators of these data.
- We store and process the personal data for specific, explicitly expressed legal purposes only, based on which the provision of our services is bound to the processing of personal data or it is based on your consent, where you may refuse the processing of your personal data or revoke it at any time.
- We collect the client’s identification personal data, which enables us to identify the physical entity within the scope of fulfilling legal purposes, contact information for communication and other specific information related to providing the Company’s services and activities. Contact information particularly means your address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- The information about processing personal data is stated in the terms and conditions of registration, the granted consent or the information about processing personal data.
- We process the personal data for the period defined by the legal regulations in the case of legal processing, for a period defined by the authorized interest or for the period the granted consent is valid. Once the period for processing elapses, the personal data is deleted and shredded.
- Where do we acquire the personal data from?
- From you, based on your registration or other legal purpose.
- From other administrators of personal data with your consent or your instructions.
- For what purposes do we process the personal data?
- We process the personal data in relation to the provided services and to ensure that all required activities are fulfilled.
- For our internal needs, for the protection of our rights and legally protected interests, for evaluating and improving the quality of the services we provide and for increasing client satisfaction.
- For other purposes, with your consent, for example, to inform you about our new services or special offers for our clients.
- How do we protect the personal data?
- Processing personal data in our company is governed by the policy for enforcing personal data protection. Specific steps and organizational and technical security processes are defined. The instructions and procedures for protecting personal data are updated regularly and their fulfilment is under constant inspection. When processing personal data, we use security mechanisms that ensure the protection of personal data at the highest possible level, protecting it against random or illegal destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized access of transferred, stored or otherwise processed personal data, or unauthorized access to the personal data.
- The employees, and other people who work with the personal data in the scope of their work or contractually specified obligations, are bound by confidentiality of the given legislation or contractual relationship. The confidentiality applies even after their employment or contractual relationship with us is terminated.
- To whom and under what terms and conditions do we hand over the personal data?
- Public authority subjects and state authorities during the fulfilment of legal obligations.
- Other subjects but only based on your instructions or your consent.
- We always require the recipients to ensure the personal data in terms of security and protection regarding the rights of the data subjects.
- Processing personal data with a granted consent
- In the case of processing based on an informed consent, you are always free to decide whether to grant us consent in the range we propose, restrict the consent or refuse to grant us consent. We are bound by the range of the consent provided.
- You may revoke the consent you have provided at any time. The contact information for revoking your consent is available at: imperialcasino.eu/unsubscribe
- If you refuse to provide consent or you revoke a consent that has already been granted, we will terminate the processing of your personal data as soon as possible, as defined by the technical and organizational possibilities.
- You can once again grant your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
- How can you request for the fulfilment of your rights in the area of personal data
- All contact information, and procedures on how to apply your right to access and submit a request is available at: www.imperialcasino.eu/gdpr.
- You have the possibility to apply your rights as follows:
Personally at the Company Concern – the list is available at: www.apex-gaming.cz/kontakt
Data mailbox: 4f58fnh
APEX pro gaming, a.s.
Data protection officer
Pod Stromovkou 207
370 01 České Budějovice
Right to Access
- Upon your request, we provide information about the records we keep and process regarding personal data.
- We will prepare and hand over the information agreed upon in the required manner without undue delay, in order to ensure that your rights are protected.
Right to the Transferability of Data
- Upon your request, we will prepare the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used format and a machine legible format.
- We will hand this information over to you or to the administrator you specify, in a secure manner.
Correction to the Personal Data
- In order for us to be able to provide our services properly, we need to have your correct and accurate personal data. It is important that you notify us of any changes to your personal data. If you notify us of a change, we will immediately make the correction in our records.
Procedure for submitting objections, restrictions to processing, revoking consent and other requirements
- You have the possibility to apply any possible objections to processing personal data, revoke a granted consent, request a change in the range of the consent, submit a request about restricting the processing, inquire or make a request about anything related to the processing and protection of personal data, at any time.
- You can address an objection or complaint directly to the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing information about the Principles of Processing Personal Data
- The Principles of Processing and Protection of Personal Data are available at apex-gaming.cz and www.imperialcasino.eu.
- We also actively inform the data subjects of our workers about the Principles of Protecting Personal Data upon registration.
3 Final Provisions
This document is updated regularly.
This document is valid from 25 May 2018.